The World of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Fantasy

Your step into the world of fantasy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell / Ability: Fear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Spell / Ability: Fear Empty
PostSubject: Spell / Ability: Fear   Spell / Ability: Fear Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Single target spell!
Strikes the target with fear making him/her run back to where he/she was spawned from in the beginning!

While the unit is running back to its base it cant be attacked or killed! And the person controlling the unit cant move or control it untill it gets back to its building! If the building where the unit was spawned from is destroyed the unit will run back to any nearby Main structure
This ability cant be used at Heroes above lvl 3
And cant be used on creeps of any kind!

Last edited by Dark Angel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Convex
Admin
Convex

Number of posts : 59
Geografisk sted : My room
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: The fear ability   Spell / Ability: Fear Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 am

But what if you're making a map, where there's no spawning place for that target unit? Shouldn't the feared unit just run around in circles, close to the enemy, without the possibility to do anything?
And that it can't be attacked or killed is like... A fear ability which makes a target enemy invincible ... The ability should rather just fade off when the unit is attacked, instead of making it unlunerable to all attacks.

Again i have to say, that if the ability onlý can be used on heroes below level 3, then it's not for that great use in a multiplayer map. This ability might only fit well in a campaign map.
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasy.forumotion.com
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Reply!   Spell / Ability: Fear Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Yes i must admit, that its a better idea to have the target unit run around in circles instead of making it run back to its spawning place! And the ability can be used on any kind of unit, just not heroes above lvl 3, but after some reflections i suggest that it should be raised to lvl 5!
And then the ability should ofcourse have lower duration time on Heroes than on other units!
I also suggest that it maybe also can be used on magic resistance unit or units unvervable to magic, because its not a direct spell more like an ability!
And i now agree in that it would be better to have the spell dissapear when the unit is attacked! But when under the spell, enemy units wont instantly attack the unit, only if the player selects the unit, or if its controlled by a computer!

I also suggest that the spell is used by either Orc units or Demons, because its a terror ability so i dont think it should be used by f.example Humans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell / Ability: Fear   Spell / Ability: Fear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell / Ability: Fear
Page 1 of 1