The World of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Fantasy

Your step into the world of fantasy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell / Ability: Water Walking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Spell / Ability: Water Walking Empty
PostSubject: Spell / Ability: Water Walking   Spell / Ability: Water Walking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:00 pm

This ability does that the user can walk on deep or shallow waters, that means that he can walk over laks and maybe entire seas.
If the user isnt on dry land or at waters where he can stand, at an aircraft, ship or another machinery, then he will drown and instantly die.

This ability should be used by either Murloc or Naga creatures, special hero characters or other sea creatures!
As the spell is increased so is the movement speed of the user when walking on water and the duration of the spell!

In maps with only water, the ability could be made passive, else i believe the spell should be either at a special mana cost, or it should drain mana over time.

Last edited by Dark Angel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Convex
Admin
Convex

Number of posts : 59
Geografisk sted : My room
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Triggers   Spell / Ability: Water Walking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 am

A very interesting ability, it would fit cool in a RPG map. But an ability like this would also require alot of triggers.
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffantasy.forumotion.com
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Spell / Ability: Water Walking   Spell / Ability: Water Walking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 am

I got the basic idea from Illidan Stormrages always active water walking ability and then i thought that it could be cool if non-water-hero units could do the same! Walk over miles of water and leave the boat behind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell / Ability: Water Walking   Spell / Ability: Water Walking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell / Ability: Water Walking
Page 1 of 1