The World of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Fantasy

Your step into the world of fantasy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell: Roots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen of Red Roses
Historiker
Queen of Red Roses

Number of posts : 1
Geografisk sted : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Spell: Roots Empty
PostSubject: Spell: Roots   Spell: Roots Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:24 pm

A single target unit spell, but can maybe be made a multiply target spell?
The user targets a unit, and makes wood, bushes and small trees grow up from the ground and entangles the unit so it cant either move, use spells or attack. The spell wont attack or hurt the target unit, but simply immobilize it. The spell cant be used on either flying or shadowded units, nor on spirits or machinery.
I suggest that the spell is used by Druids, because that they often use plant spells.
In Live R.P.G. the spell should maybe do damage to the target and in games like Warcraft it should maybe also do a slight amount of damage.
The spell is much similiar to the Entangling Roots used by the Keeper of the Grove in Warcraft III.
The spell can only be used on grassed nature areas! (outdoor), and not inside houses, caverns, dungeons or other places like these!

Cooldown:
In Live R.P.G. i think it should be made constant (without cooldown) but then also that you can only used at a specific number of units, and it should last about 3 minutes.
In games such Warcraft, i think it should last about half minute in the first level’s of the spell, and end up with about 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Spell: Roots Empty
PostSubject: Rooting   Spell: Roots Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:39 am

A good spell!
Its right that its almost direct copied from the Warcraft Univers, but still a really good job! and a good describtion too. So great spell and great post!
And i also suggest that the spell should be (if not only be) used by Druids!
Also a good idea to write about the cooldown, its maybe not so important, but still a good note.
Back to top Go down

Spell: Roots
Page 1 of 1