The World of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Fantasy

Your step into the world of fantasy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warcraft III - Arthas Menethil Model

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Warcraft III - Arthas Menethil Model Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft III - Arthas Menethil Model   Warcraft III - Arthas Menethil Model Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Arthas Menethil in the Warcraft Univers:
This topic is about the Model/Unit Arthas Menethil in Warcraft III and what you think about his Model both as a good Paladin in training and as the Lich King's Champions Death Knight?

The Warcraft Story:
Arthas Menethil, Crown Prince of Lordaeron and Knight of the Silver Hand, was the son of King Terenas Menethil II and heir to the throne. He was trained as a Paladin by Uther the Lightbringer, and had a romantic relationship with the sorceress Jaina Proudmoore. But despite his promising beginning, Arthas became one of the most powerful and evil beings Azeroth would ever experience when he merged with the Lich King.

I wrote this Topic because i want to discuss whether you people in the Forums believe that Blizzard made a good job creating the Model to the unit and person Prince/King Arthas in Warcraft?
I believe that they made a excellent job when they made him while he was still good, when he still was in training under Uther to become a Knight of the Silver Hand. But they should have made a new Model for him when he turned evil and became a Death Knight. I don't think that he should have a horse or be mounted for that matters. I believe that Blizzard should have used and spent a little more time creating a better Model for the Death Knight Arthas? Maybe they should had taking the Paladin Arthas and simply turned him darker and giving him another armor, darker eyes and the white/paled skin. But i don't think he should be mounted cause that destroys the entire view of him.
Back to top Go down

Warcraft III - Arthas Menethil Model
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Fantasy :: Warcraft World Wide :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: