The World of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Fantasy

Your step into the world of fantasy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Computer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Historiker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-19

My Computer? Empty
PostSubject: My Computer?   My Computer? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 am

Hey All!!
My Computer has just totally crashed and it can't be repaired, so im probably going to buy a new one as soon as possible!
But the real problem is that all my maps and stories has been lost and are now completely deleted and does not stand to be saved in any way!! So im sorry to announce, that i have to start all over on all of my previous maps and the stories as well! Just wanted you all to know!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Historiker

My Computer? Empty
PostSubject: A Light in my Night   My Computer? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:10 am

Hey Everyone!
I got some good news, I'll might get a new computer very soon and then I will continue to work on my maps, spells, stories and histories. So im really hoping that I'll soon get a new or at least my old computer (if we can get it working) back so i can continue my work. I just wanted you all to know!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Historiker

My Computer? Empty
PostSubject: Happyness to all!   My Computer? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:03 am

I got my computer back with a new hardware! So now it is like new! But before i get Downloaded all my programs back it will probably shut down again! But untill that happens i will once again begin to write and create more Fantasy both just texts about Fantasy Games, Warcraft, Warhammer, Diablo and so on. But also make more Warcraft Editor and i'll start to make both Icon's and much more triggers.
I'll hope you all will enjoy some of my upcoming maps as much as i enjoyed making them!
Just wanted you all to know that im once again is on the move for the making and on the hunt for creation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Computer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Computer?   My Computer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Computer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Fantasy :: Warcraft World Wide :: Updates & News-
Jump to: